News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best server provider ...  (Read 168 times)

madio

• View Profile
The best server provider ...
« on: October 19, 2020, 05:54:32 PM »
What's the best server providers in Europe?
I think they are: QHoster.com and ASVhost.com.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 11:16:22 AM »
Can suggest choosing this QHoster.com server:
D-1540 - (USA) - $149 per month
Internet Port Speed: 1 Gbps Dedicated Port
Monthly Bandwidth: 20 TB Monthly Bandwidth
Memory: 32 GB RAM
Primary Hard Drive / SSD: 500 GB Primary SSD
IP Addresses: 5 Usable IPs
ORDER:  https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=128

Good luck!

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 11:06:41 AM »
Hello,
Have you tested any of them? If not, then I personally recommend you to do some analysis and pick the right one.
Web hosting provider plays an important role in your online presence. Your website is hosted on their server then you have to be very careful while choosing the best one.
If you are looking for a reliable and quality hosting provider then I think once you visit eukhost. They will definitely give you the best solution as per your hosting requirements and budget.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 11:57:58 AM »
Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF  for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y  for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

Kindly, smart and efficient! I was afraid QHoster.com support service was not as engaged is their sales one, but they are. I'm coming from another provider and I'm feeling right about having moved to this web host.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 01:29:54 PM »
I have been hosting my site with Bullten.com for over a year and everything works perfect.
Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email (tickets).

My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.8% of the time).

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 12:13:17 PM »
Support response times were under 10 minutes (I've only used the ticket system once though). An online knowledge base is helpful for inexperienced users. The host does an outstanding job communicating any planned outages (upgrades and such) well in advance. I've used a handful of other hosts, none better than QHoster.com web host.