News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Recommend most preferred Web Hosting  (Read 3148 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Recommend most preferred Web Hosting
« on: October 16, 2020, 08:51:37 AM »
Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on swissns.ch website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Recommend most preferred Web Hosting
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 10:10:41 AM »
I'd recommend bodHOST web hosting as it is proven to be the best.
  • Established in 2002, successfully hosting websites for over 18 years!
  • World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.
  • Free! Migrating From Another Host.
  • 99.95% Uptime SLA
  • 24/7 Support
  • Secure Hardware

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 11:59:17 AM »
I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism and customer support shown to me by swissns.ch provider. They continue to surprise me with their prompt response and genuine care. The site is working so much better now.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rachel

• View Profile
    • Hostripples #1 Canada/USA/Europe offers cheap and reliable web hosting services starting from just $1.46/month with Unlimited Space, Bandwidth & Email Accounts. 24x7 Live Support. 30 Days money back guarantee!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 08:30:36 PM »
Give a full stop to your hunt now!

Grab the details about the latest offers from Hostripples web hosting at  https://hostripples.com/index.php
You will be completely assisted by the support team as you be a newbie you would require proper help and directions to get a web hosting service according to your requirements.

Rachel Dsouza
https://hostripples.com/
Thank You

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 01:24:45 PM »
Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!
I am 100% satisfied dealing with swissns.ch web host! It is really cool web host! 

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 09:24:12 AM »
I think you can check some good services here: qhoster.com, eurovps.com, libertyvps.net.
They all have good services and support.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 12:12:52 PM »
The online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view. Great experience here.
Happy using swissns.ch hosting services. Their shared hosting plans include many useful features and I must say that speed is very good, faster than I had with my previous host.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

EllisBoyd

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2020, 08:09:03 AM »
Are you looking for a low priced hosting with a good server? You no need to get worried because do my assignment online can provide a low priced hosting with high-end servers for your site till December.