News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a VPS account ...  (Read 3275 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Choosing a VPS account ...
« on: September 10, 2020, 04:02:21 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are to my liking and I have to select the best one so whcih way is better to follow?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a VPS account ...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 10:16:27 AM »
I am very pleased with service from hostingsource.com web host. They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 12:09:49 PM »
Go through Host.co.in India's Top Web Hosting Company. 24x7 Exuberant customer support for any Issues, Proactive Monitoring of hardware & network by our experts helps detect performance issues, With industry presence & experience spanning over 15 years.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 09:20:06 AM »
I've found hostingsource.com support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 09:55:05 AM »
If you are looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider, bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from experience customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All VPS hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime, SSD Storage, 24x7 Support and many more....

With bodHOST VPS you can :
  • Host your sites over Linux or Windows platform
  • Get high compute power at optimal costs
  • Get guaranteed resources for your part of server
  • Be assured that your VPS will work like a charm
  • Host unlimited number of domains
  • Get full Root/Administrator Access to your VPS
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 09:56:44 AM by davids007 »

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 08:49:12 AM »
I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to hostingsource.com was a clever decision.
I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 11:59:50 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
You can also trust Exmasters.com provider. They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."