News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a right VPS ...  (Read 134 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Choosing a right VPS ...
« on: September 28, 2020, 06:40:11 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Choosing a right VPS ...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 06:54:27 AM »
rockhoster and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are the best, I have been using eukhost VPS services services since 2017. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent 99.99% up-time. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 09:58:30 AM »
Since Rockhoster.com have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 07:26:46 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend:
1) Liquidweb.com
2) Hostnamaste.com
3) Libertyvps.net
Just contact them, tell your requirements and the highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 07:45:06 AM »
I recommend you to use VPS hosting from bodHOST without any doubts. Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 09:03:26 AM »
After spending so many times in research I decided to sign-up with exmasters.com cheap VPS.
I selected a monthly shared hosting plan. It was great and after one month I signup for an annual subscription.
It provides me great customer support, uptime, reliability and also flexibility.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 12:00:09 PM »
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS deals.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."