UK Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Web Hosting

need reseller hosting package. Europe.

(1/2) > >>

Finelige:
Requirements:
- 300 gbs of disk space, - 8 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering Rockhoster.com reseller hosting packages. Europe.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Rizzotto:
You will not be disappointed. I give Rockhoster.com web host out highest recommendation.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Forweb:
I recommend you to choose Rockhoster.com and will continue hosting all of the sites that I build and manage with them.
Service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Rachel:
Best of the reseller services in Europe at https://hostripples.com/unlimited-reseller-hosting.php

Wilsonjacob45:
Reseller hosting is always the best option if you want to start your own venture or business. Reseller hosting is the most affordable hosting service that you can resell to your clients and make a profit.
So, while selecting the best reseller hosting provider, I would recommend you to go with some basic research, first, make a list of all the top reseller hosting provider in Europe then sort them according to your budget and requirements.
After making this sorting, I know you'll definitely get the best one. Still, if you are not able to find out the best one then here I would recommend you to go with the eUKHost reseller hosting provider. It is the most reliable reseller hosting provider in the UK.
You can easily start your own web hosting business with their reseller hosting services.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version