News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a right VPS ...  (Read 114 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Choosing a right VPS ...
« on: September 28, 2020, 06:40:11 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Choosing a right VPS ...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 06:54:27 AM »
rockhoster and ASVhost.com VPS accounts are the best, I have been using eukhost VPS services services since 2017. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent 99.99% up-time. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 09:58:30 AM »
Since Rockhoster.com have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time. This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 07:26:46 AM »
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend:
1) Liquidweb.com
2) Hostnamaste.com
3) Libertyvps.net
Just contact them, tell your requirements and the highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 07:45:06 AM »
I recommend you to use VPS hosting from bodHOST without any doubts. Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 09:03:26 AM »
After spending so many times in research I decided to sign-up with exmasters.com cheap VPS.
I selected a monthly shared hosting plan. It was great and after one month I signup for an annual subscription.
It provides me great customer support, uptime, reliability and also flexibility.