News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 209 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: August 31, 2020, 05:27:14 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, which way is better to follow?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 11:46:11 AM »
Give kvchosting.net a try. They didn't give large space and bandwidth but the service and support are fantastic!
Within an hour after signup i can login my control panel and my domain is active! That's fast because when I signed up with another web host it took me a day to see domain.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 10:10:56 AM »
Take a look a bodHOST.com servers. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is UK-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. I have had no issues with this web host at all and have moved three other client's website to them.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 05:38:37 PM »
Use servers from time-tested companies - QHoster.com and Digitalserver.com.mx.
Compared to the large hosting provider my company used before, these hosts are solid.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 09:14:45 AM »
For about 10 months now we have had out whm/cpanel dedicated with ASVhost.com - Everything works good.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2020, 11:57:32 AM »
I love the respect, honesty, and bending over backwards they have done for me during the move and setting up everything. My website is up and running and I love it! Kvchosting.net list of extra software installations is huge and their Site Studio is really easy to use. Recommended.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rachel

• View Profile
    • Hostripples #1 Canada/USA/Europe offers cheap and reliable web hosting services starting from just $1.46/month with Unlimited Space, Bandwidth & Email Accounts. 24x7 Live Support. 30 Days money back guarantee!
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 06:08:57 AM »
The decision should be rightly made. I'll suggest you too connect with Hostripples and their support team for acquiring more knowledge on this.
Rachel Dsouza
https://hostripples.com/
Thank You