News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server to buy ...  (Read 161 times)

madio

• View Profile
Right server to buy ...
« on: August 24, 2020, 07:14:51 PM »
ASVhost.com and owned-networks.net servers are attractive for me and I wonder which one should I try?

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: Right server to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 07:25:13 AM »
You should try bodHOST. Managed servers with 99.99% uptime, 24x7 support, SSD Storage, and many more.... I am very happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 12:36:30 PM »
If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

I know several reliable web hosts: Thaihosting.asia and Tzulo.com
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 12:28:26 PM »
Happy with cloudarion.com web host! They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times. Stable, reliable service at a great price.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 07:03:04 AM »
First of all you need to share the specifications of the server you want to have a look and check.
Second you should mention the location.
Because for different locations you can have different providers.
For example:
For Europe you can check:
https://www.qhoster.com/
For Asia:
https://www.web.com.ph/
etc...

"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."