News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Help Required In Choosing A Nice Toy For My Kid  (Read 303 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Help Required In Choosing A Nice Toy For My Kid
« on: July 23, 2020, 11:36:59 AM »
I require help. need to consult with experienced members regarding my choice.
I browsed the web and found a web shop rckane.cz - with many solutions.
What is better? Model: DJI - Mavic Mini or model: DJI - Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
Any comments please?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Help Required In Choosing A Nice Toy For My Kid
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 09:24:24 AM »
Think it will be better to choose DJI - Mavic Mini Fly More Combo (DJIM0240C) model offered by rckane.cz team.

Notes: Mavic Mini weighs less than 250 grams, making it almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and ranks in the lowest and safest drone weight class, which for many countries means flying without the necessary permits and restrictions.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 01:55:14 PM »
This one looks really cool: Inspire 1 RAW with two drivers LIMITED EDITION 2017 (DJI0614)
I like rckane.cz e-shop in Europe. They offer a great list of quadcopters. The camera records video in lossless RAW format and is equipped with a 512Gb SSD disk . The adjustable arms with motors and landing gear extend upwards after take-off, thus ensuring an undisturbed field of view for the camera within a radius of 360 °.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2020, 01:00:36 PM »
Fantastic e-store in Europe. Will recommend rckane.cz to my friends.
I like this model: Super Mono X complete set with battery and charger - Control is provided by a two-channel pistol 2.4 HGz transmitter, on-board electronics include a four-channel receiver, a water-resistant AC speed controller with water cooling and a water-resistant 9 g servo rudder. The control of the rudder and engine speed is fully proportional.