News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com  (Read 337 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« on: July 03, 2020, 05:42:21 PM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 08:47:32 AM »
I have been using QHoster.com service for a long time. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. SUMMER PROMO CODE: Applies to all shared hosting and VPS Servers (except cPanel Managed VPS) QHOSTERSUMMER33OFF - 30% OFF! (Expiry: 1st Aug. 2020).

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 06:08:28 PM »
Both mentioned companies - QHoster.com and Legionbox.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 09:09:50 AM »
I went with QHoster.com because of good reviews. They are quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 08:54:36 AM »
These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
Great prices. QHoster.com server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

GREATLY RECOMMENDED!

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 08:53:37 AM »
After one month of using QHoster.com dedicated server hosting service I must say I'm quite satisfied with them.
Their service is invaluable, quick, friendly and professional. I would recommend this hosting service to everyone.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 09:43:48 AM »
I think QHoster.com is awesome they get back to me fast and they answer all my questions!
Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays.
My experience dealing with them has been perfect.

hantMancy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2020, 05:29:21 PM »
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
I need more comments about QHoster.com and Legionbox.com to make a right choice, so... any more ideas?