News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: What is a SharePoint migration?  (Read 2434 times)

mikeduke790

• View Profile
What is a SharePoint migration?
« on: October 05, 2020, 09:19:46 AM »
SharePoint migration is the process of making existing content accessible in SharePoint or Office 365. Generally, this means copying, or “migrating”, content from a source environment—such as file shares, SharePoint Server, Box, or Google Drive—to any version of SharePoint or SharePoint Online.

Employees today want tools that make them more productive and engaged. The integrated productivity apps in Office 365 enable your organization to benefit from new methods of collaboration—empowering employees to be creative and work together, securely.

Hope this information is helpful to you
To know more about the benefits to migrate SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint online or to know more about office 365 migration visit Apps4Rent today

ethanhayes752

• View Profile
Re: What is a SharePoint migration?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 07:44:23 PM »
My dog loves this food. Thanks to the Science Diet dry dog food review, I found the perfect product with balanced vitamins for my pet. Now I don't have to look for alternatives and waste my time.

kennethparker

• View Profile
Re: Speedygrade
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 05:56:17 AM »
You can find <a href=" https://speedygrade.com/p/solution-manual-for-advanced-accounting-10-e/ ">Solution Manual For Advanced Accounting 10 E</a> online in pdf/word format. Avail instant assistance for issues 24/7. There is no waiting time!

kennethparker

• View Profile
Re: What is a SharePoint migration?
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 09:57:47 AM »