News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Choosing a right VPS from a decent provider ...  (Read 3514 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Choosing a right VPS from a decent provider ...
« on: June 11, 2020, 07:41:27 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are quite nice for me and I have to buy the best one, so what's that?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a right VPS from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 01:12:15 PM »
Well, rockhoster.com has been nothing but superb. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 12:07:32 PM »
I'd like to suggest bodHOST for best VPS. Powerful Linux VPS with guaranteed resources, cPanel/WHM (Optional), with complete root access & free setup.
  • 99.95% Uptime SLA
  • 24/7 Support
  • SSD Storage
  • Secure Hardware
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 12:09:36 PM by davids007 »

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 09:07:45 AM »
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

The incredible customer support is what keeps me with cloudarion.com provider. When I was looking for a VPS, theirs seemed right up my alley. I've enjoyed their service and their unrivaled transparency.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 07:03:37 PM »
QHoster.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2020, 01:56:44 PM »
You will make right decision to choose kvchosting.net web host. They offer affordable SSD VPS deals.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 07:46:16 AM »
I am quite satisfied with Centohost service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 08:47:36 AM »
Give my vote for Rockhoster.com hosting!
They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate. Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.

bjorn

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 01:26:28 AM »
I am using a VPS plan from DigitalOcean and I am happy with their service. From the 2 choices my vote goes for legionbox as it gives money back guarantee.
Hostneverdie | A reliable hosting company.
Providing high quality web hosting, reseller, dedicate servers, and VPS since 2009.