UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

Choosing a right VPS from a decent provider ...

(1/2) > >>

GoMaryRound:
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are quite nice for me and I have to buy the best one, so what's that?

Corrsikos:
Well, rockhoster.com has been nothing but superb. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.

davids007:
I'd like to suggest bodHOST for best VPS. Powerful Linux VPS with guaranteed resources, cPanel/WHM (Optional), with complete root access & free setup.

* 99.95% Uptime SLA
* 24/7 Support
* SSD Storage
* Secure Hardware

Finelige:
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

The incredible customer support is what keeps me with cloudarion.com provider. When I was looking for a VPS, theirs seemed right up my alley. I've enjoyed their service and their unrivaled transparency.

Dasdim:
QHoster.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version