News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost server provider ...  (Read 3179 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Low cost server provider ...
« on: May 26, 2020, 06:05:11 PM »
What cheap hosting providers do you know?
It seems to me they are: kvchosting.net and inxy.com.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 01:37:25 PM »
I feel fortunate to have found kvchosting.net and recommend them highly. This host seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 01:33:05 PM »
Since moving to cloudarion.com servers i have had nothing but peace of mind. They seem to appreciate how much our success depends on them delivering the goods. They provide monitoring, pro-active support, technical support 24/7, and improved server performance.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 02:10:41 PM »
So far we have had great experience with kvchosting.net hosting. I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 01:08:07 PM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Kvchosting.net has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 09:06:39 AM »
I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works. Kvchosting.net can be good for large and small companies as well as for individuals.