News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net  (Read 201 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net
« on: June 05, 2020, 06:01:20 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net, which one would you stick to and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 02:09:26 PM »
Can say that Rockhoster.com is most often very responsive and accommodating.
I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 07:53:16 PM »
Just want to say that owned-networks.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your demands.
Hostround.com is worth trying as they are proven to be the best due to their top-notch services.
They are so good in a customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 07:55:50 PM by GoMaryRound »

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 08:43:33 AM »
Give Rockhoster.com a try. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 11:22:42 AM »
You make right choice, rockhoster.com is reliable. They respond quickly with all questions answered.
They offer really nice features within their hosting plans, their tools and scripts are very useful.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 10:47:47 AM »
Excellent Web Host! Cloudarion.com have been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.