News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 3558 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: May 20, 2020, 07:00:50 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from KVChosting.net and Libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best, so what's that?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 12:00:29 PM »
After reading some positive reviews about kvchosting.net I decided to give them a try. I've been very happy with them for 1 year and a half, and am still very satisfied. I can say that they are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 05:37:36 PM »
You know libertyvps.net is not the only company which is able to meet all your needs.
Have a look at plans from legionbox.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 01:39:01 PM »
I was recommended to try vpsblocks.com.au as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. the online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 01:24:40 PM »
So far this has been a great decision. Kvchosting.net is by far the most responsive host we have ever had.
No matter how small or large the challenge, the support has been instantaneous and all have come with a resolve.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 10:38:21 AM »
The site speed is good. Kvchosting.net servers are secure. The prices are fair.
My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with this web host.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 01:12:59 PM »
Customer's safety is the main goal for Libertyvps.net offshore hosting.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 12:15:15 PM »
Servers from bodHOST are best-in-class with 99.99% Uptime, SSD storage, 24x7 Tech support and many more....  Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.