UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

the most reliable web host?

(1/3) > >>

Rizzotto:
I would like to ask about the most reliable host!
Need low-cost e-hosting plans with these specs:
70 gbs of disk space, 1,5 tbs of bandwidth, Linux
What are your views on Tzulo.com hosting solutions?
Will it be good to deal with this host? Any alternatives?

Forweb:
My experience dealing with Tzulo web host has been great. Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry. My customer support questions are answered within 1 hour. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.

wwwspyder:
The quality of the hosting is very good, I can proudly say I am hosted with Tzulo provider.
I like the add-on open-source scripts. Pricing is competitive. As far as I have seen my site has 99.9% uptime, it is quite good.

Corrsikos:
I like that they are also proactive about virus infections if they happen. They don't let your whole server get hacked like other economy hosts. Very happy with pricing as well. Go with Tzulo.com web host you can be wrong with these guys!

farahpervaiz:
There are many web hosting plans which are providing the best web hosting plans at there best ways. For getting the best services of cheap web hosting in Pakistan here you will be able to get web hosting plans and domain registrations at affordable prices. We also provide WordPress website hosting. On purchasing web hosting you will be able to get a free SSL Certificate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version