News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 270 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: April 08, 2020, 04:47:08 PM »
Comparing servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 11:10:58 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

Have to rely on hostingsource.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Pricing is still great. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 02:25:45 PM »
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

I am constantly impressed with the support offered by INSIGHT WEB HOSTING staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 09:22:43 AM »
I've tried more than 10 web hosts and can say Hostingsource.com is the best one. Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 02:00:30 PM »
Pretty good server hosting deals you can purchase at Thaihosting.asia provider.
I was amazed at how fast their technical people reply to emails. And they're very helpful. They've even done a few things for free even though they technically are supposed to charge.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2020, 11:43:35 AM »
The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. HostingSource.com claims to be a top notch drupal host - i can say that it's true. Their features impressed me a lot when I started hosting one of my web sites.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.