News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Inexpensive server to sign up with ...  (Read 247 times)

madio

• View Profile
Inexpensive server to sign up with ...
« on: April 03, 2020, 06:03:22 PM »
ASVhost.com and hosting.uk servers are considered to be the best in Europe and I have to make a right choice, so which is that?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Inexpensive server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 09:25:05 AM »
Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

I believe Hostnamaste.com have been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them.
Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.
Check out their Cheap Dedicated Servers out!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 11:09:12 AM »
My sites are always online with Cloudarion.com web host and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 07:46:14 AM »
Think that your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose Tzulo.com server hosting. All in all they have been the best.
These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."