News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best server provider in Europe  (Read 374 times)

madio

• View Profile
The best server provider in Europe
« on: March 05, 2020, 06:00:35 PM »
What's the best server provider in Europe?
Are they: hostround.com and legionbox.com?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider in Europe
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 01:13:29 PM »
Well, personally I prefer to deal with trusted web hosts like Hostplay.com - check their offshore servers out.
I've always been very happy with their support - they are quick and friendly and will help you until there is a solution.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 12:46:31 PM »
I've had my website with Exmasters.com EU hosting for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 07:59:59 AM »
Take a look at QHoster.com servers. Their servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 08:20:32 AM »
Agree about Hostplay.com servers. They are far and away the best.
I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
Really, support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!