News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need your advice ...  (Read 412 times)

madio

• View Profile
Need your advice ...
« on: February 06, 2020, 03:38:24 PM »
I ask you to help me to make a right choice comparing servers from hostround.com and host4.biz, so which account is the best from your point of view?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 10:03:22 AM »
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Can also recommend thaihosting.asia , cloudarion.com and inmotionhosting.com servers.
They are reliable and trustworthy, so you will get an opportunity to compare their servers and choose the best for your needs.

hantMancy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 04:50:07 PM »
Check out servers which asvhost.com and hostingsource.com provide.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 10:47:59 AM »
Take a look at centohost.com provider! They offer a great list of dedicated servers along with nice features.
==>> Unmetered bandwidth + Free L3+L4 DDoS protection + IPv6 ready + Free setup.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 02:51:35 PM »
KVChosting.net and hosting.uk servers are good enough to sign up with.
 The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 01:31:30 PM »
I don't know much about websites, but Hostingsource.com made it easy for me to get my blog on the web. Friendly people, and easy to work with! A+++

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 10:36:35 AM »
I know bullten is a good place where you can get affordable Dedicated servers.
If you are looking for a host, I would recommend them highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon.