UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

professional hosting for wordpress blogs?

<< < (2/4) > >>

joel lee:
For the Beginning stage, you should opt for shared hosting as it can easily handle the traffic & bandwidth you required at the early stage as there is not much need to go with VPS hosting, you can go with Wordpress hosting. Now when it comes to hosting kvchosting is a Good Provider, but looking for any another alternative that is better than this provider so for that, I Recommend Host IT Smart, for the best & reliable WordPress hosting provider

SaudRazzak:
Hi, Happy to hear from you!

In my opinion you should go with managed WordPress hosting where you can launch unlimited servers and applications. Moreover, you can get free SSL, free backups, free cache, and many more features that you can think of!

Also, the price is very reasonable. The starting price is $10/mo. For more details go to some review sites and read the review about managed cloud hosting. Let me know if you need any help, I will assist you further.

Finelige:
You might pay a couple of bucks less, but it's just not worth it, if it takes hour after hour and even days to respond.
I would highly recommend kvchosting.net hosting to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.

Rizzotto:
Very good host. Kvchosting.net web hosting space is by far the best out there beating its competitors noticeably.
So far, support has been good and they've gotten back to me within half a day.

vineet:
Best WordPress hosting, I would suggest the best provider with the best service & affordable price that is eWebGuru.
server location- India & US.
Best technical support (24*7) & ultimate server uptime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version