News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Web hosting ...  (Read 688 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Web hosting ...
« on: January 14, 2020, 03:26:48 PM »
Is web hosting from kvchosting.net better than web hosting from swissnode.ch? Or not?

SaudRazzak

• View Profile
Re: Web hosting ...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 06:31:12 AM »
Hi, I would suggest reading the review of these two web hosting websites, so you could understand which is the better hosting platform.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 09:53:01 AM »
Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job!
I've been with kvchosting.net provider forever and were one of their first customers.

joel lee

• Cheap Web Hosting Company in USA | VPS Hosting & D
    • View Profile
    • Global HostITsmart
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 12:03:39 PM »
Both are good providers in terms of pricing but not sure about the services provided by them as services & features are also important in hosting industry so I give you another option and that is Host IT Smart as the best web hosting provider along with cheap pricing & best features in the market.

mikeduke790

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 12:34:03 PM »
Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers. When Internet users want to view your website, all they need to do is type your website address or domain into their browser. Their computer will then connect to your server and your webpages will be delivered to them through the browser.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Technical Support Company
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 11:56:43 AM »
Not heard about it, I think new companies in the market

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 08:05:14 AM »
Hello,
While selecting any web hosting provider for your site, I think you should some simple and basic research. In the research, you can make a list of all the available and affordable web hosting providers, sort them according to your requirements and budget.
From this list, pick the top three web hosting providers and contact them via their channels. Ask your queries as well as a suitable solution for your site.