News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which VPS is the best?  (Read 3276 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Which VPS is the best?
« on: December 30, 2019, 04:51:57 PM »
Which VPS is the best - from asvhost.com or rockhoster.com?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS is the best?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 09:20:01 AM »
I have 2 personal sites and two forums with Rockhoster.com and have been completely satisfied with every aspect of the company from setting up, to service, to help with little irritating problems at my end. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, host-ed host help me along the road all the way.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 11:14:46 AM »
For about 10 months now we have had out whm/cpanel dedicated with Rockhoster.com provider. Everything works good.
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 09:11:56 AM »
I recently switched to Rockhoster.com from another hosting provider where the service was down for days at a time and they would not respond to communications. The support team is second to none. All in all, really nice web host.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 09:08:27 AM »
I wanna say Rockhoster.com is simply the best hosting provider out there. I can't tell you how good the customer service is... it's just incredible. The price is great and everything is perfect. By far the best host I have used: ever.