News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server for hosting a blog ...  (Read 1416 times)

madio

• View Profile
Right server for hosting a blog ...
« on: November 11, 2019, 06:04:18 PM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are nice for me and I have to make a right choice, so which plan would be the best for me? 

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Right server for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 09:45:23 AM »
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend kvchosting.net SSD web hosting solutions.
I will update my review in future, but thus far my experience has been thoroughly positive. Reliable web host.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2019, 08:20:43 AM »
Would like to say kvchosting.net has grown quite a bit since they became my webhost, but their support staff and policy has never faulted. 24/7 Email support is there when we need it, even in the middle of the night!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 09:18:32 AM »
Try considering Mexico dedicated servers offered by digitalserver.com.mx experts.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Freya009

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 04:29:54 PM »
Server configurations will play an important role, so also look at that factor and regarding the service providers, go with the one who caters to the best up-time and services. O365cloudexperts Blog is hosted by on a shared server with good configs and never faced any issues.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 08:51:13 AM »
If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to kvchosting.net provider, take my word for it, these guys ROCK.
I used the coupon: turkey19 - it gave me 60% OFF - Valid until December, the 2nd.
https://www.kvchosting.net/blackfriday.html