News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for cloud server ($10 Monthly)  (Read 2402 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Looking for cloud server ($10 Monthly)
« on: February 09, 2022, 09:14:11 AM »
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
Have seen Tzulo.com offers nice ecommerce hosting plans.

Are these web hosts reliable?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
Re: Looking for cloud server ($10 Monthly)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 12:46:25 PM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

gunsforsaleonline

• https://www.gunsforsaleonline.org/product/
    • View Profile
    • https://www.gunsforsaleonline.org/product/sig-sauerp226-mk25/
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 06:23:24 PM »
A lot of folks have a hard time with the lethal alternative. That's where the nonlethal alternative of self defense products comes in. Pepper spray for example is the largest selling self defense product and world and has been around literally for thousands a years too. Stun guns were invented in the 1930s by farmers who wanted to use an electric prod to move their cattle along. https://www.gunsforsaleonline.org/product/sig-sauerp226-mk25/
A lot of folks have a hard time with the lethal alternative. That's where the nonlethal alternative of self defense products comes in. https://www.gunsforsaleonline.org/product/sig-sauerp226-mk25/

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 07:54:11 AM »
Overall, Tzulo.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running.
When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 05:55:09 AM »
I am so glad I found Tzulo.com provider and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 06:20:29 AM »
Hi, If you're looking for cloud servers, I'd recommend bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the greatest web hosting firms in the world. bodHOST provides the greatest servers and the best technical support team to assist you at any moment. bodHOST is a reliable web host since they value their customers' needs. Support is critical in the hosting industry because it supports customers in addressing issues at any moment. Their excellent 24/7/365 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime earned them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating from customers.

Talking about the Cloud hosting plans and features

•   2 vCPU Core
•   2 GB RAM
•   50 GB SSD Storage
•   High Availability Environment
•   100% Uptime SLA
•   24x7 Technical Support
•   Linux or Windows

bodHOST is giving 40% OFF ON Cloud Hosting Plans. Use this coupon code "MHCD40" Offer Valid till 31st of March 2022
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 06:25:09 AM by davids007 »

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 07:19:10 AM »
Would also recommend hostforweb.com cloud hosting solutions.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.