News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS in Europe at low rates ...  (Read 3037 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS in Europe at low rates ...
« on: September 24, 2019, 06:03:32 PM »
Legionbox.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to only one, so what is that?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe at low rates ...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 08:17:56 AM »
I know QHoster.com is a nice web host. They have excellent support and always respond to my questions within 10 to 20 minutes. I never had downtime and my site loads very fast. Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 09:21:26 AM »
Pretty good VPS hosting accounts in Europe (Switzerland, Russia, Germany) and also USA offered by Cloudarion.com provider.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 08:53:24 AM »
Give Exmasters.com a try. The best thing about them is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."