News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS in Europe on sweet terms ...  (Read 4018 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS in Europe on sweet terms ...
« on: August 28, 2019, 05:55:22 PM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are very attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which is that?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe on sweet terms ...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 08:23:50 AM »
For a web designer handling lots of accounts, I'd highly recommend these guys. QHoster.com is a professional hosting provider.
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 12:26:40 PM »
I know Legionbox.com staff are personable, patient, and very attentive.
They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way.
Other computer hosts that I asked for information ignored the requests or gave me a run-around.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 08:35:37 AM »
Happy using QHoster.com KVM VPS service. Their support is extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.
The Reliability has really gone up since the issues I reported, and one thing I appreciate is how transparent they are.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 07:14:34 AM »
So far I've had a great experience with QHoster.com provider, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them. Our website consists of many student resumes in pdf format, and so far we've received positive feedback from users of the website in terms of loading speeds.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 12:19:57 PM »
I have all my clients host with QHoster.com and no one has complained.
Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.

I like their server locations: Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong) and more.