UK Web Hosting Forum > Cloud Web Hosting

Windows cloud hosting services?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Passixs:
The issues discussed here can be used to extend the life of the elite.

Zodiass:
I think it should be a class.

ryanwuk:
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable web hosting company, I have the perfect answer for you. There are many cheap web hosting providers, but when it comes to reliability there are only few of them that can be numbered. I would suggest you to have a look at www.webhosting.uk.com. They provide affordable and secured Web Hosting Services for all your needs.

DianaDickson:

--- Quote from: wwwspyder on May 20, 2019, 09:24:28 AM ---Need over 80 gbs of disk space. Linux + 24/7 tech help (in Switzerland)
Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Cloudarion.com Windows VPS hosting services?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

--- End quote ---

Choosing a hosting service should determine the project you want to create. There are many hosting companies. Each of the companies has its advantages but also its drawbacks :). I think that first of all you need to determine what project you want to create and match your hosting company and service.

The selection criteria that I am guided by are:

- support operation

- efficient service

- server stability

- no limits

- free SSL certificate

Also, I pay attention to the form of communication between the company and clients and whether they have a flexible approach to the client. The latter usually offer smaller companies, not large corporations.

Regards,
Diana

RuskinF:
Cloudarion.com is one of the best Windows VPS provider that I've come across. They provide a good service whenever you need it. They provide excellent plans at nominal costs with various bundled packages for free. Another thing good about them is their customer support. They've never replied to a query later than 15 minutes of posting it. That's the kind of customer support they have.
Peace.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version