News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Help me to make a right choice please ...  (Read 4549 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Help me to make a right choice please ...
« on: May 06, 2019, 06:49:19 PM »
Plans from avansit.com and hostround.com are attractive for me and I wonder which one should I try to host a blog?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Help me to make a right choice please ...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 02:08:54 PM »
Can recommend you to look through INSIGHT WEB HOSTING - The technical support went out of their way to resolve the issue in a timely manner so I would incur additional hosting and domain renew costs threatened by my old hosting company.

Kudos on outstanding customer service.

AdrianG001

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 02:30:52 PM »
Before you step ahead in choosing a web hosting provider make sure you are aware of the following:

Determine Your Website Motive: Before choosing a web hosting service, you should determine your website motive, it contains things like personal or business website, types of contents you are going to host, how much traffic you are expecting etc.

Figure out Various Type of Web Hosting Services: You should figure out various types of web hosting services. The most popular type of web hosting are Shared hosting, dedicated server hosting, VPS hosting, Cloud Hosting and reseller hosting.

Read Online Hosting Reviews: Before signing up with a web hosting provider, read online reviews of hosting provider you are considering hosting your website and find out what customers and users has to say about their services.

Figure out Your Budget: Figure out how much you can afford on web hosting services. Based on your budget you can choose web hosting service and provider for your website easily.

Read the Terms of Service Usage: Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions of the service usage of web hosting provider before signing up for a service.

Choice of OS (Operating System): Selection of hosting operating system is another important factor to consider while choosing a web hosting provider. There are 2 major hosting operating system available like Windows and Linux. Based on the applications you are going to use for your website you select operating system for your hosting services.

Secured Server: Make sure to check the security provided by hosting service provider and ensure that you will be provided with highly secured server to sell online.

Daily/Weekly Server Backups: Backup is another important point to consider before choosing a web hosting service. A reliable web hosting service provider make use of a backup power system and do daily/weekly backups of your server. This ensure that your data is in safe hands and you will not lose anything in the situation of any trouble or natural disaster.

Availability of Web Host in the Business: This factor is not that much essential to consider but it will give you better idea of how good the hosting company is going in hosting industry. If the web host you are considering have been in the industry for a few years, you can conjecture that they must be doing something good. You should always avoid newly established web hosting company.

24/7 Technical Support: Ensure to check the technical support provided by the web host your are considering to host your website so that in case of any trouble you can contact hosting support team and get instant help.

Regards,
Adrian

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 08:49:34 AM »
I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love Avansit.com for the great web hosting service.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 09:00:19 PM »
I think some points are valuable to validate about Web hosting Service.

1.From my point of view its comes in the list of some best hosting provider.

2 .Its 24*7 Service is nice

3 Its provide Best uptime for your site which is a major plus point for any website.

4 Its Reliable genuine low cost plans are nice.

Regards,
Diana

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 09:23:12 AM »
You'd better choose Centohost.com provider and their hosting service. The customer services is excellent.
Very fast answers to technical support tickets. I dont think there's any questions I have asked that the tech support couldnt help with.

Freya009

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 04:51:56 PM »
No question one should consider the pricing before going with any plan but studying the service and the up-time of the service provider is important too. So, try to make a judgement by analysing the overall plan with service.

--
Freya
Admin | Apps4Rent| O365CloudExperts

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2022, 05:11:54 AM »
Blog hosting is a great option for people who are planning to start or maintain a blog. There are many reasons why hosting your own blog on your own server is a good idea, and here are just a few:
-You can control the look and feel of your website.
-You can add custom features to your site that you cannot get with hosted services.
-Your site will be much more secure if it’s hosted on your own server.
-Blog hosting costs less than using hosted services.

johnlead

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2022, 03:45:14 AM »

The site was so nice, I found out about a lot of great things. I like the way you make your blog posts. Keep up the good work and may you gain success in the long run.

Concrete Driveway Maitland