News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Is Hostforweb.com web hosting good or bad?  (Read 4288 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Is Hostforweb.com web hosting good or bad?
« on: January 09, 2019, 08:41:05 AM »
What can you say about Hostforweb.com web hosting services?
One of my friends recommended me to try one of these hosts.

What are your points on these hosts? What is better for e-commercing?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

MilesWeb

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb
Re: Is Hostforweb.com web hosting good or bad?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 12:08:47 PM »
First of all, we would like to suggest you to identify what are your hosting requirements.
The good and bad sides of web hosting company depends on its parameters like - uptime, 24/7 tech support.
Still, if you want to go only for the particular company then, you can check out the reviews on their website or social media pages.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 03:26:33 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostround.com plans are worth trying as their plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant. prices are competitive. 

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 08:33:49 AM »
Highly recommend Hostforweb.com service for any kind of web sites. They are always there to help me!
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 07:30:12 AM »
I first contacted Hostforweb.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 06:53:45 AM »
Personally I like Hostforweb.com service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 06:29:25 AM »
You will make right choice, Hostforweb.com web host rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service. I heartily and unconditionally recommend this host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.