News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Reliable 5 web hosts in Mexico?  (Read 3299 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Reliable 5 web hosts in Mexico?
« on: November 27, 2018, 07:53:22 AM »
I would like to make a notion of the hosting market and find over 5 web hosts and compare their pricing, features, etc.
Server location - Mexico
I've found the hosts called digitalserver.com.mx - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Reliable 5 web hosts in Mexico?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 06:55:02 AM »
I came to digitalserver.com.mx 6 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services. The very few times I needed to call support my problems were promptly addressed and remedied. They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2018, 08:22:56 AM »
Well, digitalserver.com.mx is a great host that I would recommend.
My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
I like their .MX registration and secure SSL Certificates and the price for them.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 09:45:38 AM »
Well, I can express the point that Digitalserver.com.mx is the best in that region. Their web hosting in Mexico is affordable.
Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently. I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.