News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap server whcih is realibale and trustworthy  (Read 4147 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Cheap server whcih is realibale and trustworthy
« on: June 28, 2018, 05:25:59 PM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are good for me and I need to know which one is better to stick to?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server whcih is realibale and trustworthy
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 02:34:18 PM »
Kvchosting.net team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.
Contact them directly if you need to consult with experts. Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 04:10:01 PM »
Both companies - kvchosting.net and legionbox.com - are reliable and trustworthy.
 The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 10:34:23 AM »
I like warez-host.com and their offshore servers in Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Bulgaria.
Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.

I have been extremely satisfied with their services.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 07:54:13 AM »
To start with, kvchosting.net have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.
They offer instant setup - no prepayments, no credit cards are asked.

You know, it has been the perfect web hosting company for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 11:14:15 AM »
Well, kvchosting.net is a good web host. Site took a couple of days to get working, but the people were lovely. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Their ssd dedicated hosting packages look quite good.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 09:01:21 AM »
I know much good and positive related to exmasters.com team.
My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.