News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with  (Read 5262 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with
« on: June 22, 2018, 05:13:17 PM »
Libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms and need to know which plan is the best?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 02:04:12 PM »
These guys mean business.
Recommend you to try Warez-host.com offshore VPS - it is not only the most affordable web host out there , but their uptime has been great, and I'd say it has been over 99%, and my site hasn't gone down in months. I have been working hard these days on my website, so often have to upload and rest of stuff related to database, emails, etc.

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 06:01:33 PM »
Use VPS deals from QHoster.com.
They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our website need.  Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 02:36:23 PM »
I found rareservers.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 10:30:24 AM »
Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose Exmasters.com web host.
I believe this web host is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 08:09:24 AM »
IMHO, rockhoster.com is really good option for getting cheap vps hosting accounts (linux/windows).
They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.