UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

web host with 24/7 tech support?

(1/2) > >>

Finelige:
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose reliable host to get shared plans.
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order shared hosting solution.
Any info on mechanicweb.com web hosting services and their customer support?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews?

Forweb:
I've been with Mechanicweb.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

wwwspyder:
I have nice hosting experience with mechanicweb.com and their wordpress hosting services.
The setup of my webspace was quick and professional - was completed within 5 minutes!!

Corrsikos:
Mechanicweb.com have been a wonderful host. Their support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness (I can do quite a bit through phpshell), and the connection speeds (including ftp) are much better than my previous host.

sytes:
I have not used them personally , but i have read some good reviews about them online , looks good to go for me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version