News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Honest Cloud web hosting providers?  (Read 5251 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Honest Cloud web hosting providers?
« on: January 31, 2018, 11:28:01 AM »
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of VIUX.com cloud web hosting services.
Any information on okayservers.com cloud hosting reliability?

My budget is $30/mo.
I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Honest Cloud web hosting providers?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 11:36:27 AM »
I have very good success with Viux.com cloud web host. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 10:10:56 AM »
No Contracts or Hidden Fees. Viux.com also offer free hosting account you can easily upgrade to a paid plan from your control panel.
They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 09:37:31 AM »
I have used viux.com for about 10 months now. I've hosted multiple sites and have had several active accounts.
I've steered clients to them - their support is responsive, you could call at any hour and talk to a live tech support agent, and uptime is great.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 08:57:52 AM »
You will not regret having looked at rightservers.com managed cloud hosting deals.
Their support is very responsive and willing to work through with you any problems related to your hosting.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 11:03:52 AM »
I think you check the Cloudways Managed Hosting plan because they provides rich of features with excellent  support and just one click you deploy your suitable CMS or Framework on different cloud server like Aws , Linode ,DO .