News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost servers from a reliable provider  (Read 3886 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Low cost servers from a reliable provider
« on: November 30, 2017, 02:43:22 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com were advised me to use in terms of hosting a blog with, so which one is better to have a deal with?   

JustMe

• View Profile
Re: Low cost servers from a reliable provider
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 03:54:18 PM »
I'd advise you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean KVChosting.net and QHoster.com.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and you couldn't be more pleased.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 12:08:03 PM »
Hostingsource.com were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services. It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 12:07:03 PM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
Check out these web hosts:
 - http://centohost.com
 - http://okayservers.com
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 01:54:08 PM »
Hostingsource.com is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly.
My wordpress site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting. Features are cool.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."