News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap SSD VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 5736 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Cheap SSD VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: October 10, 2017, 01:25:29 PM »
A2hosting.com and hostwinds.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I wonder which company is better to sign up with?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap SSD VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 12:04:27 PM »
As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.
I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good. Hostwinds.com is really perfect host.

Their Litespeed server is pretty fast.

okayservers

• VPS and Dedicated Server Provider
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Dedicated Servers
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 09:56:56 AM »
Try Okayservers.

We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 12:22:33 PM »
Very happy with my switch to Hostwinds.com - use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Support also been very good and quick to respond. Just passed the 30 money back guarantee and have been happy from day one.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."