News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Reseller hosting in Mexico City?  (Read 5334 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Reseller hosting in Mexico City?
« on: October 05, 2017, 12:51:47 PM »
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose reliable host to get reseller plans in Mexico.
The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order reseller hosting solution.

Any info digitalserver.com.mx hosting services? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Reseller hosting in Mexico City?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 10:41:10 AM »
I've been using digitalserver.com.mx for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.
No complaints so far, and I recommend this host to anyone who wants to host multiple domain names on the same server for a nominal cost.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 11:54:34 AM »
These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.
If you looking for really good service & support, signup with digitalserver.com.mx reliable hosting service.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 01:02:41 PM »
I've been using digitalserver.com.mx for more than 7 months and must say that it is the best solution for running wordpress blogs.
They offer the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 12:07:54 PM »
I would definitely recommend QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting deals to my friends.
Wonderful host. The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediately and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word. The support is outstanding.