UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

Cheap web hosts with 24/7 customer support?

(1/3) > >>

Forweb:
Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable hosting plans?
I have found out QHoster.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for cPanel hosting service?

Eric Foley:
Get Servers from EqServers

We do not believe in cheap quality and low prices like our competitors. We believe in best quality and affordable prices to ensure that our customers receive the best of both worlds – superb quality and lower prices.

Our expert customer support executives are happy to resolve your queries and issues at all the time. We understand the importance of your sites and this is the reason we offer 24 / 7 / 365 support guarantee.

Rizzotto:
I was recommended to try QHoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

okayservers:
We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

You can contact us anytime 24/7 via email or live chat.

wwwspyder:
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting service.
They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version