News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: What reliabe offshore vps hosts in Bulgaria do you know?  (Read 6572 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
What reliabe offshore vps hosts in Bulgaria do you know?
« on: June 05, 2017, 07:31:05 AM »
I need to know some reliable web hosts offering offshore Linux vps hosting in Bulgaria.
The thing is that I have some clients who is looking for 40 gbs of HD, Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth offshore VPS hosting accounts.
One of my colleagues recommended me to try warez-host.com services. Are they trustworthy?

What other hosts in Bulgaria do you know?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: What reliabe offshore vps hosts in Bulgaria do you know?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 09:04:31 AM »
If you choose warez-host.com offshore vps hosting, you'll be pleased - they offer 100% customer satisfaction.
For the price, it is amazing. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 12:25:19 PM »
 You can use Libertyvps.net. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 02:00:32 PM »
Webhostingbuzz.com and hosting.co.uk are worthwhile.
The combination of low prices, high uptime and quality support makes them attractive for many IT users with a tight budget.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 09:01:28 AM »
Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

Your sites will be in good hands if you choose warez-host.com vps hosting services.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 08:52:23 AM »
Think that OP will not regret a thing if choose Superbithost.com Bitcoin vps hosting in Bulgaria - pricing is normal.
Their account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2017, 02:21:40 PM »
Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com provide quality and trustworthy VPS deals in a quality manner. Prices are competitive. 
The staffs are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 10:25:01 AM »
I can say Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 10:55:47 AM »
 I know Libertyvps.net got to be the best VPS. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.