News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server is looked for ...  (Read 7626 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Server is looked for ...
« on: February 28, 2017, 02:07:54 PM »
If you have to choose between hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com, which server is better to sign up with?
What do you think?
What would you do being in my place?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Server is looked for ...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 09:44:39 AM »
How much Ram, Hard Disk, Bandwidth do you require?

I would recommend dcxv.com dedicated hosting packages - pricing speaks for itself.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 10:24:11 AM »
   You should use RapidDedi.com with no hesitations. They have powerful servers, low pricing and really best variety of features.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 09:27:06 AM »
You can rely on Superbithost.com and their bitcoin dedicated server hosting services.
They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Their server locations are: Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 12:52:57 PM »
I have been with demontech.net for over a year and have been pleased so far. Servers are located in US and IN
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
They are always there to help me!

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 09:42:49 AM »
 If you are looking for best server hosting I can name Okayservers.com. Support is fast and skilled, they have properly maintained servers.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 02:40:21 PM »
I'd have a deal with a2hosting.com.
They use load balanced and clustered Linux servers, the cPanel is user-friendly and they always install additional options. The daily backups give you peace of mind. They have no hidden fees and are always up front. 

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 08:37:47 AM »
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! QHoster.com support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
My webmail is a lot easier to get to than it is on other hosts using cPanel. Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 09:26:44 AM »
According to my knowledge a1dedicatedservers.com would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.