News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: European VPS  (Read 6020 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
European VPS
« on: April 13, 2017, 03:31:53 PM »
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Hosting.co.uk are nice for me and I don't know which plan is more preferable to use? What do you think?

Rawler

• View Profile
Re: European VPS
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 10:47:55 AM »
  I'd say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get EU VPS hosting solutions. Services are affordable and servers work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 08:57:23 AM »
All I can say about QHoster.com support is that they responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.

I like their FB page: facebook.com/qhoster
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 03:23:47 PM »
You know QHoster.com provides reliable and trustworthy VPS deals in Europe.
They have servers in many locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Düsseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo). Use them with no doubts.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 12:04:53 PM »
 Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 12:54:21 PM »
Why not to give warez-host.com a try?
They offer cool vps deals in Russia, Netherlands, Sweden and Bulgaria.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 12:56:25 PM »
 I suggest you to rely on Libertyvps.net. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 10:27:44 AM »
 I find Libertyvps.net to be perfect place to get vps in Europe. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

okayservers

• VPS and Dedicated Server Provider
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Dedicated Servers
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 01:23:17 PM »
Check Okayservers

We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2022, 04:03:38 PM »
Thanks a lot.
I have decided to use QHoster.com services.
They are o'k for me.