News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: hey guys, I found FREE SSL Certificates Special  (Read 5380 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
hey guys, I found FREE SSL Certificates Special
« on: April 11, 2017, 12:15:02 PM »
Hey forum members,
I decided to share this cool INFO:
Swissns.ch is happy to announce special offer: Free SSL Cerficiates (no hidden fees of surprises).
Follow this link: https://www.swissns.ch/site/lps/ssl/index.html
Use Code: FREESSL and get a FREE DV SSL certificate for your domain!

What do you think of them and their special? Any experiences?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: hey guys, I found FREE SSL Certificates Special
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 12:21:52 PM »
SSL Certificates help to establish a secure connection between the client and the server through the secure protocol HTTPS. It is a perfect choice for protecting sensitive information, such as customer contact details and credit card details. The public key infrastructure presents the use of two keys: the public and private keys which are used to encrypt and decrypt the information respectively.

I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their hosting services to others. Swissns.ch is the company you can trust!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: hey guys, I found FREE SSL Certificates Special
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 01:07:40 PM »
I have been using swissns.ch since March, 2016. They have great customer support. I love the prices.

When confidential info needs to be exchanged, SSL is used to encrypt the information before it is sent, and then to decrypt it at the other end, when it has been received. Online shoppers and website visitors know about this stuff.

Thanks for sharing this nice info.