News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap VPS account is in need ...  (Read 5495 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Cheap VPS account is in need ...
« on: March 28, 2017, 02:49:44 PM »
Qhoster.com and webhostingbuzz.com have VPS deals which are suitable for my needs and I don't know which way is better to follow? What do you think?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS account is in need ...
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 09:08:48 AM »
Any specific server location? How much HD and Bandwidth do you require?

I can say that lionhost.gr is quite good host. Their servers are located in Europe, including Greece.
Their vps hosting solutions look affordable. Use code 15off for 15% off the price discount.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 01:06:53 PM »
You can rely on kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting solutions.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 12:19:44 PM »
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
I have been with QHoster.com for about 8 months now and I have had a question or more 2 months long since I was a newbie and trying stuff all the time...i prefer to submit a support ticket for my problems and i always get immediate answers.