News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Quality shared account is looked for ...  (Read 9067 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Quality shared account is looked for ...
« on: March 17, 2017, 01:26:53 PM »
I'm looking for a quality and reliable shared account and two hosts are in my mind - hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com, which plan would you advise me to use?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Quality shared account is looked for ...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 10:34:29 AM »
What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Try to check out dcxv.com cheap website hosting solutions.
Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers). They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 12:38:08 PM »
Check out services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 08:36:03 AM »
I've been with foxcloud.net for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 12:22:54 PM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 09:06:57 AM »
I believe kvchosting.com is a good place where you could get cheap ssd hosting deals.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 12:12:53 PM »
 You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 01:05:37 PM »
I can say that centohost.com have been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

Get 15% off for other services with code "15OFF"
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 12:22:15 PM »
 I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.