UK Web Hosting Forum > Cloud Web Hosting

Any information on hostingsource reliability?

(1/2) > >>

wwwspyder:
Hey guys,
I'd like to know your views on hostingsource.com and their cloud hosting services. Are they reliable?
Where can I read customer hosting testimonials about the quality of hosting service they provide?

What can you say about their pricing?

Finelige:
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied hostingsource.com hosting user. My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully. Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.

Rizzotto:
I believe you need to join hostingsource.com facebook community: facebook.com/HostingSource
They offer some nice specials and discounts from time to time. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Devotion:
 I recommend Everest.net cloud hosting. Their service is outstanding in terms of uptime and performance. Prices are reasonable and plans come with useful features.

Rawler:
You can trust Everest.net. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version