UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

Server is looked for ...

(1/2) > >>

Dasdim:
If you have to choose between hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com, which server is better to sign up with?
What do you think?
What would you do being in my place?

wwwspyder:
How much Ram, Hard Disk, Bandwidth do you require?

I would recommend dcxv.com dedicated hosting packages - pricing speaks for itself.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Devotion:
   You should use RapidDedi.com with no hesitations. They have powerful servers, low pricing and really best variety of features.

Corrsikos:
You can rely on Superbithost.com and their bitcoin dedicated server hosting services.
They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

Their server locations are: Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, etc.

Finelige:
I have been with demontech.net for over a year and have been pleased so far. Servers are located in US and IN
This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
They are always there to help me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version