News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best server provider on SSD  (Read 5263 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
The best server provider on SSD
« on: April 14, 2017, 02:10:35 PM »
What's the best server provider on SSD at low prices with quality support?
Do you think it's hostingsource.com?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider on SSD
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 12:07:45 PM »
Can also add that dcxv.com is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.
They offer nice Xeon dedicated servers - pricing is normal. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 07:42:59 AM »
You will make right decision to give rareservers.com a try - they have powerful ssd servers in France, UK and USA.
The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 08:34:35 AM »
I have seen good dedicated servers offered by hostwinds.com team.
What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Thank them a lot.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 10:12:20 AM »
Check out centohost.com dedicated servers (I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting).
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."