News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared account on SSD  (Read 8704 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Shared account on SSD
« on: February 20, 2017, 03:01:24 PM »
SSD shared accounts from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com are in my mind and I don't know which plan is better to stick to?
Any ideas?

Morrison

• View Profile
Re: Shared account on SSD
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 12:47:18 PM »
If you are looking for quality hosting you should use ssd deals from Hostwinds.com. They are experienced host with fair low-cost deals and featured fast plans.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 08:15:57 AM »
Why not to give SolVPS.com a try?

I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
They are always willing to take that extra step.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 09:49:48 AM »
All i can say is that kvchosting.com team provide professional web hosting service along with money back guarantee and free trials.
Easy, straightforward domain setup. Very responsive customer service (support with a few minor setup glitches).

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 11:23:07 AM »
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get kvchosting.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 12:24:07 PM »
 My experience with Hostwinds.com is nice at any hosting feature: ssd litespeed servers makes it fast and staff knows how to manage servers and treat customers.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 10:40:18 AM »
+ vote for hostwinds ssd litespeed shared hosting solutions. + use code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.